Celebrate New Year’s Eve with your loved ones in style with our fabulous Green Mimosa! Green cocktails are trending across America especially in the big cities: New York City, Los Angeles & Chicago. Bring a trendy cocktail to the party your attending or be the hostess with the mostess. Our Green Mimosa only requires a few simple steps and it tastes delicious! Wishing you a 2016 chock full of good health, adventures, success and happiness! Cheers!
3 oz Daily Greens™ ELEVATE
4 oz Prosecco (or any sparkling wine)
1 oz St. Germain (optional)
Combine in a glass and mix well. Garnish with fresh raspberries and a fresh peach wedge.
Broccoli has an impressive lineup of nutrients, including high quantities of vitamins A and C. Broccoli is also packed with potassium, calcium, and iron. Researchers are constantly studying the wonderful cancer-fighting potential of broccoli along with its ability to help lower cholesterol. Broccoli also contains the all-important vitamin D, a vitamin in which many Americans are deficient. To store, place broccoli in a plastic bag, removing as much of the air from the bag as possible. It should stay fresh in the fridge for up to ten days, but be sure to store it dry.
Have you been wondering what Santa is wishing for upon arrival to your home? Skip the typical milk and cookies, and replace with some Daily Greens™ that will be sure to add you to the “nice” list! Happy Holidays from the Daily Greens™ family!
Baileys and Daily Greens™ Replenish
Daily Greens™ Purity
Daily Greens™ Hemp Milk Enlighten
Time for some tasty raw soup! This raw cauliflower soup will make a wonderful addition to your Holiday meal. We definitely recommend serving the soup as a starter for you and your guests. We recommend using a Vitamix; however, a high-speed blender will work too. Food is still considered raw as long as it is not heated above 115 degrees Fahrenheit (50 degress Celsius). We recommend taking the extra step to heat this up a bit on the stove. Try not to go above 115 degrees Fahrenheit. Above this temperature, the vegetables will start losing nutrients to the heat.
- 1/4 cup (35g) pine nuts
- 1 cup (235 ml) water
- 1/2 head of cauliflower, cut up into florets
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/4 sweet or white onion
- 1 to 2 tsp Italian spice
- 2 to 3 tsp extra-virgin olive oil
- Sea salt and pepper, to taste
- Parsley leaves, to garnish
- Place the pine nuts and water in the Vitamix or high-speed blender, and run on High for a minute or two to create a creamy base.
- Add the cauliflower florets, garlic, and onion. Blend until the texture is smooth.
- Add the Italian spice and olive oil, and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Blend on High until smooth, adding more water as needed until it reaches desired consistency.
- If you would like a warm soup while keeping it raw, pour it into a saucepan on the stove and heat over the lowest possible temperature. Stir constantly until the soup is warm to the touch, and remove immediately. Ladle into a bowl and garnish with parsley and black cracked pepper.
The Holidays are a busy time of year. Often times, we find ourselves scrambling to run to the mall days, sometimes even hours, before the big day! Let’s make it easy on ourselves… we’ve got the perfect last minute gift ideas for you and your loved ones!
Daily Greens™ 4-Day Cleanse Book by Founder & CEO Shauna Martin
There’s no better way to start a fresh New Year than gifting the Daily Greens™ 4-Day Cleanse Book. Inside you’ll find amazing raw recipes, cleanse tips & learn more about our Founder, Shauna Martin’s, journey to juicing. Purchase through our website for $22! Shipping fees are not included.
Daily Greens™ 4-Day Cleanse Kit
On our website you will find our Daily Greens™ 4-Day Cleanse Kit on sale for a limited time! The Daily Greens™ Cleanse Kit includes 4 bottles of Elevate, 4 bottles of Renew and 4 bottles of Purity! All bottles included in the Cleanse Kit are 16 ounces. Priced originally at $96, it’s on sale for $75! Shipping fees are not included. The perfect gift for going into the New Year!
7-Pack, You Pick the Flavors
Have a tough person you have to shop for? Worry no more! Pick 7 of their favorite Daily Greens™ juices & have them delivered to your door. Each bottle in our 7-Pack is 16 ounces of deliciousness! Available in our online store for $56. Shipping fees are not included. Enjoy one every day of the week!
Our founder, Shauna Martin, came up with this recipe one day on the fly, when she didn’t have time to hit the grocery store and only had a random assortment of vegetables in her drawer. It turned out so great that this is one of her frequent standbys when she’s in a hurry and the fridge isn’t fully stocked. Simply use what you have on hand and mix and match the veggies for an Asian-inspired stir-fry. The recipe includes Shauna’s favorite veggies, but almost any vegetable can serve as an acceptable substitute.
- 1/2 container firm tofu
- 3 tbsp sesame oil, divided
- 3 tbsp raw almond butter, divided
- 4 to 5 tbsp raw soy sauce (nama shoyu), divided
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tbsp minced fresh ginger root
- 2 to 3 green (spring) onions, thinly sliced
- 1 head bok choy (or cabbage or zucchini), roughly chopped
- 3 mushrooms (any kind), roughly chopped
- 1 cup (70g) broccoli florets, chopped
- 1/2 medium carrot, thinly sliced or shredded
- Dash of cayenne to taste (optional)
- Handful of cilantro (coriander) leaves (from 5 to 6 stems), torn into pieces
- Squeeze the excess water out of the tofu and cut into bite-sized chunks.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of sesame oil in a wok or large nonstick saute pan over high heat.
- Add 1 tablespoon of almond butter, 1 tablespoon of soy sauce, and tofu to wok and stir until tofu is crispy on the outside. Remove from wok and set aside.
- Add remaining sesame oil, remaining almond butter, garlic, ginger, and green onions. Stir until crispy.
- Add all the remaining vegetables and stir constantly.
- After a couple of minutes, add the remaining soy sauce. If desired, sprinkle with a dash of cayenne to add spice.
- Stir until vegetables are crispy but not fully cooked. (You don’t want to cook all the nutrients out of your vegetables.) When vegetables are almost done, toss in the tofu and stir until warm.
- Remove from heat and serve garnished with cilantro.
Looking to impress your Holiday guests? Introduce them to our green cocktail Harmony Punch! It only takes a few simple steps to create and will leave a lasting impression. Enjoy!
After working 7-days-a-week, it’s time to give your digestive system a much-needed break! By cleansing your body, you are detoxing your intestines and rejuvenating your mind. The intestinal tract is commonly called our “second brain”, containing all the same tools as the brain (e.g. a sophisticated, nearly self-contained network of neural circuity, neurotransmitters and proteins).
It’s important to start preparing your body the week before you cleanse. Switch from coffee to black or green tea, drink green smoothies for breakfast and begin limiting the amount of grains and meats you eat for dinner. Below you will find a suggested green smoothie recipe. We hope you can join us for a Holiday Cleanse now through December 24th! Cheers to a wonderful Holiday Cleanse!
Creamy Avocado Smoothie
- Big handful of spinach (2/3 bunch)
- 1/2 large avocado or 1 small avocado
- 1/2 banana (fresh or frozen)
- 1 cup (235 ml) filtered water (or coconut water if desired)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Dash of cinnamon (optional)
- Wash the spinach.
- Remove the meat from the avocado.
- Add all ingredients to your high-speed blender or Vitamix, and blend on High until smooth and creamy.
- Add more water if needed to obtain desired consistency for drinking.