This is such a simple salad, but it really hits the spot on a hot summer day. I love anything that combines my two favorite veggies: avocado and tomatoes.
- Bowl of super greens (spinach, kale, arugula [rocket], watercress (stems removed), Swiss chard, mache, and tatsoi)
- 1/2 cup (75g) cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 small avocado, cubed
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp raw apple cider vinegar
- Sea salt and pepper, to taste
- Combine super greens with tomatoes and avocado in a large bowl.
- To make the dressing, whisk together the olive oil and apple cider vinegar in a separate bowl, then season wtih salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and toss gently.