The dog days of summer are upon us. Cool off with a refreshing watermelon cucumber salad! The secret to the success is the sea salt, which brings out the sweetness in the watermelon and cucumbers. Enjoy!
- 1 cucumber, peeled and cubed
- Sea salt, to taste
- 2 cups (300 g) chopped watermelon
- Handful of mint (6 to 7 leaves)
- Handful of basil (6 to 7 leaves)
- Place the cucumber into a salad bowl and sprinkle a light layer of salt over the top.
- Add the watermelon and sprinkle another light layer of salt on top.
- Tear up pieces of mint and basil and sprinkle over the salad. Toss gently, and enjoy.