Bok choy is very satiating, especially when I’m craving Asian food. Plus, it is one of the easiest greens to prepare as it requires minimal trimming.
- 1/2 head of bok choy, roughly chopped
- 2 to 3 green (spring) onions, thinly sliced
- 1 small avocado, diced
- 1/4 cup (30g) raw almond slivers
- 1 tbsp black sesame seeds
- 3 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 tbsp coconut vinegar
- 1 tbsp raw soy sauce (nama shoyu)
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/4-inch (0.6 cm) piece ginger root, minced
- 1/2 garlic clove, minced
- Arrange bok choy on a platter. Add green onions, avocado, almonds, and sesame seeds.
- To make the dressing, whisk together the olive oil, coconut vinegar, soy sauce, maple syrup, ginger, and garlic.
- Drizzle over bok choy platter and serve.